Pages

14/06/2015

Behind the Scenes of Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

I've been working on series 2 of Mr. Bean: The Animated Series since February 2014. Here are some videos from the Mr. Bean Youtube channel which detail how we made the series at Tiger Aspect!

The Story Of Mr. Bean:



The Production Crew: (I'm in this one!)




Storyboard to Full Animation- "Fish Sitting":




Storyboard to Full Animation- "Litterbugs":




Rowan Atkinson Voice Recording Session:




A Day in the Animation Studios:


That's a lot of Behind-The-Scenes-Bean! If there's more videos, I'll post them here.
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He-he! I can never stop laughing if I am watching this show. I really liked it a lot. I was looking for series online so that I can show it to my kids as well. They have finished watching all the series by Andy Yeatman and now looking for more.