Pages

12/02/2012

THIS GIRL ONLY RIDES UNICORNSSS!

HOWDY HEY! Been trying to learn this whole new-fangled 'Digital Painting' I've heard so much about. I'm talking no pencil lines in the finished product, just like... full on digital...stuff. Ahem.

I watched a few tutorials for this, the most useful one was mostly about how much you can edit brushes and what all the different doofers in the brush settings do. It took me until I was about 15 hours in to figure out how to make the brushes work for me in a way I could control and do half-decently. When I got over that hurdle, things began to speed up and get fun, which is like... whooo!! I've got my WIPs all up in here. I think they're interesting, because I like seeing progress mostly! Also I'm really glad I didn't go for the crazy Gaga flamethrower boobs I had drawn in the first sketch... baby steps...

:D



No comments: